Malibu Tuk Tuk Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to London residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the administration of this promotion.
2. The promotion shall commence at 5pm on Wednesday 5th July 2017 and will close at 3pm on Friday 7th July 2017 (the Promotional Period).
3. To enter entrants must log into their Twitter or Instagram account (or create one for free) and post telling us where they would like the Malibu Tuk Tuk to pick them up from in London, Zone 1, and which London Zone 1 pina colada day bar they would like the Malibu Tuk Tuk to take them to, e.g.'Pick me up from work in Holborn, and take me to BeAtOne in Soho please! #pinacoladadaday #freeride'. A list of pina colada day bars can be found at pinacoladaday.co.uk, and a list of Zone 1 London locations at. All entries must use #pinacoladaday and #freeride, and may include an image of the Malibu Tuk Tuk, however this is not mandatory. Entries must be made within the Promotional Period to be entered into the prize draw.
4. Only one entry per person during the Promotional Period.
5. Any entries received from private accounts will not be entered due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account you must amend your account settings to a public account in order for entry to be accepted. The account must remain public until the end of the promotion in order to be contacted in the event your entry is a winning entry.
6. There are two prizes to be won. Each prize is x1 ride in the Malibu Tuk Tuk from your specified pick-up location, to a pina colada day bar of your choice in Zone 1. Each winner may ride with up to two passengers. The first valid entry drawn at random from all correct entries in the presence of an independent adjudicator shall win the prize. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Proof of age may be required.
7. The winner will be notified via direct message within 1 hour of the draw. The winner has 1 hour to claim the prize. If the prize goes unclaimed the prize will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner in accordance with these terms.
8. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer. No incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or entries not in accordance with the rules.
9. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
10. All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative. In the unlikely event of one the prizes not being available the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative or equal or similar value.
11. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
12. By Entering, participants forfeit ownership rights of the content submitted. The Promoter retains the right to use submitted content in any media and through any media channel, and on other social media channels wherever they see fit, and you grant the Promoter a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to do so.
13. Each entry: a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards; b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Pernod Ricard and it must not contain or reference any third party trademarks or logos (other than those of Pernod Ricard) unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trademarks; and c. must not contain any copyrighted works (other than as owned by the entrant). d. Must not include any link to inappropriate drinking. e. Must not include images of anyone who is or appears to be under the age of 25 (in order to comply with the Portman Group's Code of Practice);
14. If anyone other than you appears in the entry, you must have their permission to use their name or image in the manner contemplated by this promotion.
15. If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
16. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
17. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
18. No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions in any way.
19. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification.
21. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by Twitter or Instagram nor is Twitter or Instagram associated with this Promotion. Any information you disclose during this promotion is disclosed to the Promoter and not to Twitter or Instagram. The entrant releases Twitter/Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion.
22. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
24. For a list of winners' names and countries please email email@example.com within 10 weeks of the closing date.
25. These terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Pernod Ricard UK Building 12 Chiswick Park 566 Chiswick High Road London W4 5AN (Please do not send entries to this address)